There was an error in this gadget
Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

yeh..

I'm not even sure what I'm doing anymore
my priorities are fucked up I have no idea what's in store
I'm running in circles but hey its not a bore
my headache lifting, eyesight splitting.
I was always fraid' of it shes even sucking and not spitting

and i'm saving up for my last attack
when I show all my cards I'm gonna point at them and laugh
ok, ok, maybe I wont be laughing
but neither will you when I leave you with this bitch slapping
I've got nothing left but random violence acts
What can you expect when I'm surrounded by all these rats

I gotta put my head down and make my own life happen
I can't rely on news and new things and people to stop steppin
If you aint got my back just get the fuck away from this man
I can't afford to hang with bitches who cant stand to be with this man
I love my closest family, I would never throw em in your pan

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like there's bad news, I just don't get why. D=

    Also, been a while. Nice to read one again!

    ReplyDelete