Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Obligatory apology blog

Hey guys I feel like I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain recently and I'm sorry! When I started this blog I told myself no matter how few or how many people read it I will keep posting to it and keep writing because its something that I do for myself as much as for those few people who actually come here and get something out of my writing. As some of you know recently I have had some tough times and I am living with a friend on house arrest now trying to get my life back together. I have been having a lot of interviews lately (thats a good thing!) so I've been kinda busy. Thats no excuse though because I have been far busier and still updated this blog daily.

For that I'm sorry to anyone that actually is still keeping me to my word of updating daily, keep following I will always keep posting, maybe not a new rhyme every day because I would rather post something worthwhile less often than crap every day. That in mind I'm not saying everything I post is pure fucking gold, so don't get the impression that my ego is that big. So what I'm trying to say is I love you guys, D4 from his blog, to Rachel from hers, to my Dad who I haven't talked to in 2 years who I know reads this anonymously and should e-mail me sometime, to anyone else that reads my blog, thanks guys I appreciate ya!

1 comment:

  1. As far as I can see, there's no real need for an apology. But everything goes, right?

    You're welcome, I think. And I hope all goes smooth for you :)

    ReplyDelete