Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scars and Stripes PT3

"This is a series of 3 letters written between people.
Before reading this part I would suggest reading part one and two first,
they can be found below this one chronologically on the main page of my blog,
this is the the last letter in the Scars and Stripes"

Hey Dan what can I say, other than I'm not surprised, whats wrong today?
I know that you and I have had our differences
but thats no reason to throw this at me saying I'm to blame for it
Ive done some pretty shitty things to you I know this
but Ive also helped you out more than most will despite the tryst

you make swords out of pens even when you're in the bends
pick yourself up
its pathetic to see you on the floor,
pull your pants up
not literally, you're a big man
shut the fuck up

is what I would say, thinking it would be encouragement to help you recreate
this spade you drew is not your winning hand
but being there for you just wasn't in my plans
I played in to you because of what you did for me
supported me and helped me out with everything that i need

when you needed some space to get your bearings on straight
I told you i would wait for you there weren't any strings
after some convincing that you gave me, sure, I knew i didn't love you
that those things you did made me believe i had those feeling true
I don't know what love is and I think I need a breather
the years we spent together mean nothing to me now and shouldn't to you either

6 comments:

  1. wow intense words. keep up the posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense...
    Wish I had more to say to this, but I just cant think of any thing else that properly describes what Im thinking right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others. Intense! And yes, I like the intro.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4X Intense? I was thinking of writing a rebuttal letter to this one and I have it in my head but I'm not gonna do it because I think it would ruin the vibe a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff! Great intro! Following

    ReplyDelete