Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Those Eyes

I saw those eyes again 
Those that really entranced me 
as much as the first time, my friend
the eyes that made me again feel motivated
those eves that inspire me to be creative 

Drinking my beer I was left a bit speechless
looking at her in that dress
from top to bottom, in and out
there was just wonder coming from my mouth
il keep this short but is it really simple?

It might really just be her dimples
Whatever it is I really did enjoy it 
with my self and company included
I love it when we can all be extroverted

3 comments:

  1. poetry about love is always the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if its love but yeah moments of unrequitted infatuation with a female definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be swept away once in a while

    ReplyDelete