Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

I use words like worlds, parasitic im with it
I consume and it helps me grow
but there's a few things i feel that you should know

I stand about five foot ten 
while i write these words with this pen
fuck it, pen? i dont even got that 
all i have's my confidence and junk
its all just tool to help me get rid of the gunk

I use a pencil when i write cuz its easy to fix
all the mistakes ive made
thats one lesson ive learned fix em quick
or you'l be regretting the grave

I got long-ass hair thats usually pulled back
big brown eyes and a blue backpack
bike ridin everywhere people sometimes stare
cuz im a bit funny lookin but with confidence to spare

cee lo is a hero of mine, underrated 
and unappreciated like me 
a walking contradiction is really what i be
headphones bumpin metal while 
im writin this rhyme 
a jean jacket vest im sportin almost all the time

My personality dont make sense 
kinda like the chewbacca defense 
johnny cochran aint got nothin on me 
im sittin here arguing with lakes and trees

while swimming in courtrooms and climbing the stands
put yo hands behind your back, then what do i do with my pants?
im jokin im really not that ridiculous
I wasnt wearing pants from the beginning they're superfluous

When i look in the mirror i love what i see
and i know you might not agree but im better with out you actually
and its time to say id probably find you boring anyway

so take yor dirty ass and lead yourself away 
you dont do what you should youre just a waste of space
and next time that we meet you wont get no greet
so dont come up to me expecting a treat
and while you walk past dont you dare even mutter
because the response you'l get back'l leave your mind in a clutter

3 comments:

  1. Nice rhymes although I have a tendency to read them in a certain rhythm which doesn't fit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Loved this poem and the personality behind it. :o) These were my favorite lines... chewbacca defense, pants are superfilous... AWESOME.

    My personality dont make sense
    kinda like the chewbacca defense
    johnny cochran aint got nothin on me
    im sittin here arguing with lakes and trees

    while swimming in courtrooms and climbing the stands
    put yo hands behind your back, then what do i do with my pants?
    im jokin im really not that ridiculous
    I wasnt wearing pants from the beginning they're superfluous

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mr Machine, yeah the rhyme scheme in this one is kinds strange and not obvious. I even get lost in it sometimes.

    @Rachel, I loved your newest one! Thank you for the kind words! Always very nice to hear from a fellow writer!

    ReplyDelete