There was an error in this gadget
Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random wtiting

Sittin on my desk yo,, strivin and studyin but i got time for my flow, bustin my balls to solve this math equation while i could be bustin a nut with some hot young asian, chick, haha, don't mess with me trick, i can be mass prick and that ain't no pun, when you see me run, son, i be quittin smokin and it ain't no fun,

but 2 moths from now il be in class with a whole mess of new ass, my dreams and aspirations you pretentious pricks cannot crush, even posthumously you cannot touch this man i call god, this man whos odd, this one who sees you, knows you and keeps his own close to the chest, others might be hatin but i know whats best to be because this man i praise and i are one and the same, that's right its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment