Business as usual from now on I'm proud to announce!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Them keys (inspired by david)

A smart man once told me why you gotta diss on everybody
youre like them just like im me, he's you shes me its all unity
individualism is key to my survival
but that dont mean that everyone else is trivial
like a pursuit in life that i follow
but why does it sometimes turn out so hollow

Sometimes i write with ideas in mind
sometimes i only rhyme with one of a kind
meaningful to many, meaningful to some
sometimes only one understands by the time its done

cause when im writing it the words they glide off the keys
no matter how i try everyone is hard to please
Its sometimes more like poetry, i know, its a disease
and the only cure i know is to keep typin on them keys

No comments:

Post a Comment